There are so many benefits of eating a whole, unprocessed diet. Food that is closer to its natural state retains the vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and phytochemicals we need to support our metabolic pathways.
This means reducing your risk of chronic disease, while enjoying better digestion, weight loss, sustained energy, improved mood, and a healthy, youthful glow.
There is no one-size-fits-all diet; bio-individuality is a beautiful thing! Pretty Healthy Foods menus are fully customized to each client's needs, whether they be vegan, paleo, omnivore, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, kosher, or of any other persuasion. When you eat Pretty Healthy Foods, you can expect the following:
- Organic, seasonal vegetables and fruits
- Local produce whenever possible
- Non-GMO ingredients 100% of the time
- Organic whole grains, if tolerated
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free meats, grass-fed when available
- Organic, grass-fed dairy
- Organic, pasture-raised eggs
- Organic extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil and ghee
- Organic coconut sugar, maple syrup and honey
- Unprocessed sea salt with trace minerals intact